Our 223cc CNC'd head based on Dart's aftermarket castings is a great budget option
for those who want to stick with cathedral heads, but don't own GM 243's as a base for our work. They feature
lightweight stainless steel valves with 2.00/1.575" head diameters to maximize available piston to valve clearance (Approximately
stock GM 243 P2V at 63cc). Like most aftermarket casting based heads, full bronze guides are a standard feature.
More info & photos will be added soon. Thanks!
Pricing below includes Dart aftermarket LSx castings as a base for our CNC work & components.
Machining & Labor:
- 100% CNC Ported Intake runners
- 100% CNC Ported Exhaust runners
- 100% CNC Unshrouded & Contoured Chambers
- 100% CNC Professional Competition Quality Valvejob
- Precision Grind & Back Cut 2.00" & 1.575" Valves
- PCD milled to ensure flatness, surface finish, & achieve desired
chamber volume (50 - 64 cc)
- Professionally assembled for your specific intended use, camshaft, & valve train setup
- Dart LSx Bare Castings
- Spring Kit of Your Choice
- Manley Race Master Stainlelss Steel 2.00" & 1.575" Valves
Ai 223cc Dart/RHS LSx w/ .660" BTR Dual Spring Kit w/ Steel Retainers - Cost: $2345
Ai 223cc Dart/RHS LSx w/ .660" BTR Dual Spring Kit w/ Titanium Retainers - Cost: $2395
Ai 223cc Dart/RHS LSx w/ .700" Manley Nextek Dual Spring Kit w/ Titanium Retainers - Cost: $2595
Ai 223cc Dart/RHS LSx w/ .800" Manley Nextek Dual Spring Kit w/ Titanium Retainers - Cost: $2795
Ai 223cc Full CNC work & Labor applied to Dart 205 heads & components YOU send in - Cost: