This is a slightly larger version of our 226cc CNC work that has consistently outperformed
other CNC'd GM castings on the market, as well as most aftermarket casting based heads.
The 226cc work being only slightly larger than the as cast port, would often leave some areas
in the intake port untouched by the CNC cutting tool. While this is aesthetic and does
not negatively affect performance,
this slightly larger version will minimize or eliminate these areas of "non-cleanup." Most applications
will not be negatively affected by the slightly larger intake port, and LS2's & strokers will
pick up another few HP over the standard 226cc CNC work.
Pricing is for work applied to a pair (2) of cylinder head castings and components
YOU supply unless otherwise noted. We are happy to build your heads with whichever spring kit,
valve, etc. you would like. Please keep in mind if components you provide require additional time on our part, we must bill for that.
Machining & Labor Operations:
- 100% CNC Ported Intake, Exhaust, & Combustion Chambers
- 100% CNC Professional Competition Quality Valvejob
- Valves Cleaned & Precision Ground (whether using new aftermarket or re-using OE GM
- PCD milled to ensure flatness, surface finish, & achieve desired
chamber volume (57 - 69 cc)
- Customer can specify milling to an Available P2V Clearance relative to stock (e.g. .018" less P2V)
- Intake Flange, Exhaust Flange, and Valve Cover Rail PCD
Milled to new surface finish specs
- Thorough Inspection of Castings, Components, Bind Heights for your individual set of springs, etc.
- Complete Cleaning/Prep including Bead Blasting + UltraSonic to ensure internal passages are clear & free of debris
- Professionally Setup & Assembled for your individual application - Ready to bolt-on & Run
Machining & Labor Cost: $1195
Labor and Component Options:
Note: GM heads often show so little guide wear that they do not need to be replaced. In the event they do require attention due to wear or your application, we have several options.
Bronze Guide Liners installed & honed to ideal clearances to refurbish worn out guides. - Cost: $150
Replace OEM guides with Ai Pro Racing Quality Full Bronze Guides & hone to ideal clearances - Cost: $250
Replace OEM guides with new Powdered Metal Guides & hone to ideal clearances - Cost: $250
PSI 1511 MaxLife Endurance Spring
Kit w/ OEM Replacement Seals. - Cost: $280
PSI 1516 High Lift MaxLife Endurance Spring Kit w/ OEM Replacement Seals. - Cost: $380
Manley 23622 Titanium Retainers for OEM, PAC, PSI, etc. beehive style springs - Cost: $195
BTR .660" Polished Dual Spring Kit w/ locators, viton seals, & Steel Retainers - Cost: $230
BTR .660" Polished Dual Spring Kit w/ locators, viton seals, & Titanium Retainers - Cost: $300
Manley Nextek .660" rated shot peened & polished Dual Spring Kit w/ Titanium Retainers - Cost: $500
Manley Nextek .700" rated shot peened & polished Dual Spring Kit w/ Titanium Retainers - Cost: $635
Manley Nextek .800" rated shot peened & polished Dual Spring Kit w/ Titanium Retainers - Cost: $700